October 3 – 6, 2019
Executive Royal Hotel
10010 178 Street Edmonton, AB
The purpose of the Regional Lions Leadership Institute is to provide Lions with the opportunity to enhance skills in preparation for leadership responsibilities at the club, zone, region and district levels.
- Candidates for this institute will be from Constitutional Area II . This Institute will be conducted in English. Candidates must be capable of understanding and participating in the language of instruction at this institute.
- Candidates in the institute will be chosen from MD C, MD 19 and 5SKS and 5SKN.
- Candidates must be willing to commit to attending all days of the institute, including group mealtimes, and understand personal time is extremely limited. Attendance at all classroom sessions and scheduled meals is mandatory.
- Candidates will be sharing rooms. Please let coordinator if you require a single room for medical reasons. Please send a confidential letter with your application stating the reason.
- Please submit your allergies and their reactions with your application.
Cost of Institute
- Multiple District C will provide meals and lodging according to the dates and schedule of the institute.
- Please note that a non-refundable participation fee of CDN $175 will be required to offset a portion of these costs for all institutes.
- Participants are also responsible to pay for their own transportation and related travel expenses to and from the Institute site.
- All candidates will be notified of selection status after the application deadline via the email address provided on the application form.