March 12 – 15, 2020
Royal Hotel West Edmonton
10010 178 Street Edmonton, AB
The purpose of the Regional Lions Leadership Institute is to provide Lions with the opportunity to enhance skills in preparation for leadership responsibilities at the club, zone, region and district levels.
- Candidates for this institute will be from Constitutional Area II . This Institute will be conducted in English. Candidates must be capable of understanding and participating in the language of instruction at this institute.
- Candidates in the institute will be chosen from MD C, MD 19, 5SKS, 5SKN and District 37.
- Candidates must be willing to commit to attending all days of the institute, including group mealtimes, and understand personal time is extremely limited. Attendance at all classroom sessions and scheduled meals is mandatory.
- Candidates will be sharing rooms. Please let coordinator if you require a single room for medical reasons. Please send a confidential letter with your application stating the reason.
- Please submit your allergies and their reactions with your application.
Cost of Institute
- Multiple District C will provide meals and lodging according to the dates and schedule of the institute.
- Please note that a non-refundable participation fee of CDN $175 will be required to offset a portion of these costs for all institutes.
- Participants are also responsible to pay for their own transportation and related travel expenses to and from the Institute site.
- All candidates will be notified of selection status after the application deadline via the email address provided on the application form.
DEADLINE: February 1, 2020
- All candidates must complete the Application and Nomination Forms and submit them as indicated prior to the deadline. All information boxes and lines must be filled in.
- Signature of District Governor or GLT not mandatory prior to submission but the Club President’s authorization is.
Expectations of RLLI Graduates
- Pursue additional leadership roles and responsibilities in their respective clubs, zones, regions and districts.
- Help to develop Lions leaders in their respective clubs, zones and districts
- Serve as a leadership resource in their respective clubs, zones and districts.
- Share their institute experiences with members of their club, zone and district and encourage other qualified Lions to apply to the institutes.
- The Institute will start at 4 PM on March 12th and will finish at 1 PM on March 15th, 2020.
MD C GLT Coordinator
PCC Betty Ann Robson
Beaverlodge, AB T0H 0C0
To ensure timely receipt of your application, please submit by email.
Forward your cheque for $175, payable to Multiple District C, to the address above. Your position will not be confirmed until receipt of payment has been received.